Do Huggie diapers seem to leak a lot to you?

Before My daughter was born, I was all about brand names, and that I would only stick with Huggies, since it's name brand, and that's all My mother used with My brother and I while growing up! She was and still is all about brand names, I am to a certain point! But I was wondering what other kind works? Huggies just aren't working for My daughter they leak, soak through, and she gets poop all up her back to her neck almost! And always pee's them until they soak through even if she pee's once! :(

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES!!! I hate huggies. I've finally decided i'm fed up with them and went back to pampers.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yeah I hate huggies...they always leaked on my girls. I use Sam's club brand. They are the best I have tried so far.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Yes! I hated huggies... always leaked! I ended up using parents choice or the other cheap brand from walmart.. cant think of what it is called. But anyway yeah I had better experiences with the cheap brands.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I had that problem too when someone bought them for me but I personally have never bought them. I use Parents Choice (the WalMart generics) and I have never had a problem with them! But my sister in law hates them, so I guess everyone is different. But they are cheap, so you should at least try em out, you could save a lot of money! I am not a name brand person with anything except dishsoap and everything works great for me.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009