Anyone used any of those diet meal delivery programs?

Mediafast, Nutrisystem, Bistro MD....anyone?
I'm thinking of trying Mediafast for a few weeks then going to Nutrisystem because the rest are so expensive! Any input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• they are just giving you pre portioned meals minus the fresh produce you have to buy

save money by eating smaller portions of home cooked foods.

that's the whole idea there.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• okokokok Duh. im aware of all of this- i'm asking specifically people whove used it. I work a ton and itd be easier to have pre portioned food ready for me. Or I need a plan for daily food to cook, I jsut dont have the time to invest and thats why i'm willing to spend the money to just buy it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2009