What are some good activities to do with my 22 month old?

Just trying to figure out daily or weekly activities to help stimulate her, and get her energy out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• join a playgroup...let her color....parachute play with a sheet and all her stuffed animals....go to the park....some bookstores have toddler time....make fruit loop necklaces with yarn....decorate a mini flower pot and plant some seeds....put sheets over your furniture for a tent and make s'mores.....endless possibilities
    Jakesmom1107

Answer by Jakesmom1107 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have a hard time figuring out what to do to keep my son occupied these days (23 months old). We go to the park for about an hour a day and visit a local children's museum once a week. I try to go outside to play with him- but he runs into the street and it is pretty dangerous.

I am trying to introduce a daily art project time... but this is new and in the works. He thinks that glue sticks are chap sticks- so it is a slow process.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009