HAVE YOU USED MURAD SKIN CARE??

SO I AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING DR. MURAD'S SKIN CARE LINE. I AM IN MY 30'S AND I BATTLE OCCASIONAL BREAKOUTS AND OF COURSE MY SKIN NEEDS SOME HELP. I HAVE USED PROACTIVE AND DID NOT LIKE IT, ANYWAY I HAVE TRIED ALL THE OVER THE COUNTER STUFF AND NOTHING. MURAD IS SUPPOSE TO HAVE A SKIN CARE LINE FOR OLDER SKIN ABD WORK GREAT, DOES ANYONE USE IT AND HOW DO YOU LIKE IT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). http://www.ewg.org/

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

• AGREE WITH YOU ON THE SAFETY THING, I HAVE ALREAY CHECKED A BUNCH OF COMPANIES ON THE SAFE COSMETICS SITE, SCARY WHAT THEY PUT IN TO STUFF. I THINK I MIGHT TRY THE NATURAL STUFF THEY HAVE ON MERCOLA'S SITE! I ALREADY SWITCHED OUR TOOTHPASTE AND SHAMPOO/SOAP TO NATURAL INGREDIENTS, BUT MY AGED SKIN AND ACNE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 26, 2009