IS GETTING PREGNANT POSSIBLE!!!!!

May sound like a silly question, but I need to know. Do anyone know if it is possible to become pregnant after having an ablation (this is where they destroy the lining of your cervix). I have not had a period for over a year, but the doctor say my period may or may not begin again. I have also had my tubes tied, i know i can get these untied.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If god intends....
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Pregnancy following endometrial ablation is very dangerous for both the mother and the fetus. (this is a quote from the link below:
    www.novasure.com
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 10:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I had an ablation last year and well...NO you cant get preggo. They destroyed the lining of your uterus, where would the baby grow? You may get some spotting here and there from time to time (1 day only) but you wont actually get a period that lasts for days and if you do sue your Dr. cause the lining does NOT grow back!! And if your having a regular period then the lining was NOT ablated. And WHO told you you could get your tubes untied? It's NOT that simple.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2008