i need help

ok.. last month i started my period on aug 22. ( it was supposed to be aug 15) but since i was stressed out it came late. now it is sept and i was waiting for my period. i haven't got it yet. took a home preg test came out i am preg. ( sept 21) but before i found im preg i have been lifting heavy stuff, and i had cramps i figure it was cause i was bout to have my period. i was wrong. which i took the test cause i have a feeling i was preg.
yesterday i went in the ER cause the cramps was hurting so bad. even my lower back, even my pelivs. they took my urine which still shows im preg. and did the reg ultrasound and the vinginal ultrasound which they couldn't find no fetus. ( why? i thought they would)
so they did bloodwork on me which shows my hormone is low. that i wasn't preg. the doc thinks im just to early in my preg. or maybe i already had a missicarriage. but i was spotting? got to back sat to do more blood work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i wasn't spotting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I don't think there's anything anyone here can tell you. Your answers are all going to come from the test tomorrow. You may still be pregnant, you may have miscarried.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• how can i have a misscarried it tho? arent i supposed to bleed? im still feeling cramps..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• so what did the doc say? I am sure u miscariage. It happened to me too. I bled for 14 days. Almost ignored it. A year later I had a healthy baby girl. So don't worry if you lost it. It happends
    nycsexymommy

Answer by nycsexymommy at 8:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I had very irregular periods so when I got a positive pregnancy test they did an ultrasound to see how far along I was and they couldnt see anything except for a thickened uterus but it was only because I was so early in my pregnancy. I was only 4 or 5 weeks when they did the ultrasound. I had another ultrasound done at 6 weeks and they saw the baby so the 2-3 weeks made a big difference in what you could see. Did they test your blood to see if your hcg levels were doubling? thats usually a good indicator of miscarriage or not. I had my hcg levels tested 3 times with 2-3 days in between. I hope you feel better. Dont stress out too much because that will just hurt the situation more. Everything may be perfectly fine it could just be very early in your pregnancy. I know how your feeling. Im 12 weeks and I really think im going to worry every day of my pregnancy so I need to work on the no stress thing also lol. Its hard!
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 9:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• sounds like your prego butto early to see anything, take it easy, are you alowed tylenol for the pain? otherwise take it easy with a warm pack, good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• if you are in your first few weeks, they probably wouldnt be able to see a fetus on the ultrasound/ could they see a sack? my hormone levels were always "low" for what they should have been. i didnt even get a pos test till i was 8 days late, and even then it was faint. try to relax, there is nothing to do at this point other than take care of your self as if you are pregnant.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2009