anyone ever dye their hair an un-natural hair color?

i've been dying mine purple since march. and i love it. :)

if you have, what colors have you dyed it?

julianasprotege

Asked by julianasprotege at 7:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i did purple chunks with black and i ran out of purple and so used the blue that i got for the boys(they cant dye their hair while in school) and found out that i look horrible with blue, so got to go next weekend to gt some more purple or pink. and ive done blue, purple, green, husker red, dark pink and hot pink...
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My sister was in cosmetology school and needed to dye someones hair for a grade.  As a joke on me she died my hair lime green.  I had never had my hair dyed before and I was nervous to start with.  I only let her do it because she said that she couldn't get anyone else.  Needless to say I was pissed.  I went from being light blond to being completely lime green.  It's funny now though.  I got use to the stares and questions about my hair color eventually.  :)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i was in high school and my mom was dyeing my hair. i got the dye and we started dyeing my hair and 45 minutes later i came out with maroon/purple hair. lol my dad hated it buti loved it. ive had red, gree, pink and purple and blue. *back in my "hay day"** now its a nice shade of redish blonde(im a natural red head). always thought about re dyeing it a un natural color. but decided not too. i just got a new job and they wont allow for it. plus my husbands job they would kinda..fornw upon it..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Mine used to have pink streaks next month i am gonna dye it blue!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I died my hair red once but every time I washed it it would get lighter and lighter til it was pink. Then after awhile I bleached it and I looked like a starburst going from bright yellow fading into orange. It was cool looking.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i've been using a brand called Jerome Russell's punky color. the color lasts a long time. a lot longer than manic panic.
    julianasprotege

Answer by julianasprotege at 7:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• where do you get that at? i been using manic panic for the longest time, the worse one i bought was called urban trendz even after bleaching the color wouldnt take....so went back to manic panic....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ahhh i love your color of purple ok now im jealous lol jk but mine turned out to be a reddish purple when i did it the last time
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i buy it online from folica.com. a friend of mine told me about it. the shade of purple i use is plum.
    julianasprotege

Answer by julianasprotege at 7:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• and the dye smells really good. the plum smells like grape soda.lol.
    julianasprotege

Answer by julianasprotege at 8:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009