whats your children doing RIGHT now?

my 4 year old girl is watching little bear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• they are watching little stewart with my husband so i can have time to myself =)
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My oldest (11y/o) has a friend over for a sleep over tonight and they have another friend over playing right sports right now. One of the twins is watching her brother and his friends and the other twin is running back and forth thru the house playing with daddy who has the night off from work.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 7:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• bot my kids are in there own rooms whatching a movie. my 3 yr old is whatching mulan and my 10 1/2 month old is whatching the patriot. husbands playing a video game..i just got done mopping the floors so no ones aloud on them right now so we are all chillin for the next 30 minutes..then comes getting ready for bed time..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 7:30 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• 4 year old boy running around house.. 3 week daughter sleep!
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 7:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My DD is in bed asleep for the night. We had a long day shopping and cleaning today. Besides she is 16mo old.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:32 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter are napping until their daddys gets home! I'm relaxing and nosing around on Cafemom! :)
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:39 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• They are playing some game. Going from one end of the house to the other looking for animals. My oldest is the leader, my middle child has a toy net, and my two year old is just going along for the ride. As for the baby in my belly I think she is playing soccer lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Dh is down in our family room with dd4 and ds2 reading them a book. Its so nice and quiet in the kitchen, I'm savoring it!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hubby and DS are playing a video game and DD is watching Boomerang.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 8:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• They are watching Ghostbusters and playing on the computer.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009