Im a too young single mom, please tell me if this is wrong?

Please no bashing, i havent had sex since my daughter was concieve the dad left when he found out, i masterbate everynight for the past few months. i dont want to have sex untill im 100% in love is this wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Your seriously asking if it's wrong of you to want to wait until you are sure you are in love before having sex again? Well dear, nope I don't think so. Whatever you want to do, thats what you should do.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• NOPE NOT AT ALL. You do you girl and good plan some men are just asses but you know that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Of course it isn't. You have nothing to feel guilty or ashamed over. I'm a single mom myself, although I'm a bit older - and masturbation is fine.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Glad to see you've taken matters into your own hands. Every one has physical needs. It doesn't mean we have to make foolish choices. I'm glad you've found a way to handle the situation without putting your heart or your daughters in jeopardy.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 7:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009