sister in law hellllllll!!! help!!!

My sister in law(long story short) very lazy, arrested last night,had licsense taken away, she can't drive to work! she expects everyone to help her with everything. She called and asked if i could take her to work in her car (3-11pm) so now i have to pick her up too!! Will i be wrong to tell her that i will not pick her up and come and get her everyday!!! I also watch her 3yr old for about 2 hrs everyday til another family member gets off from work and get her(because i won't watch her anymore while she works til 11pm) I also can't see well at all..i rarely drive at night!) How should i tell her when i pick her up tonight??? Thanks in advance!!

pinktopink

Asked by pinktopink at 7:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Give her a firm schedule. Say "I can't pick you up after work because I don't drive at night. I can drive you in to work two days a week (or whatever you are willing to do)."

Don't pick a fight, and try not to come across as aggressive. Just lay it out for her exactly what you are willing to do to help her and leave it at that. It's up to her to find someone who can help her with whatever you can't do.

If you don't want to drive her at all then just tell her that you are not available to do this all the time. Tell her you don't drive at night and 3 pm is just too hectic in the afternoons with your kids getting up from naps, needing snack, and then starting to get dinner together.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• She got herself in the mess she's in not you.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• UMMMMMM why are you so angry with this SIL of yours? I can't really answer your question if you don't tell us what this SIL did so wrong then loss her license and got arrested last night and that she is lazy! She is working to take care of her child if anyone sounds lazy to me YOU DO. If you can't see good at night then why the hell did you tell her you would pick her up? and about her child if you don't want to help her out to do the right thing for her child then be LAZY and SIT ON YOUR ASS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009