What kind of rude mean names has your husband called you or said to you?

For an example this morning My husband said that I am fat, duh because I just had a baby 4 weeks ago! I am not really fat I am just not toned up! I lost all My baby fat! :) Kudos for me, and He sai'd He would kill me if I ever cheated on him, he say's things like your Mom is not allowed to see our baby. cuz she dosn't really like him and says mean things about our marriage, He has said I fucking hate you you dumb stupid whore, he has anger issues which I am working on him with! Thanks to the help of the Lord! He's said things like I can get any girl in the world, but u can't get any man in the world! I argued and said Oh yes I can! :P Lol I am always sticking up for myself, but He's called me bitch, He's got counseling on the side but hasn't went yet, it's just started! He is also the sweetest man buy's me jewley, flowers, expensive gifts, always compliments me, kisses me, helps me, calls me, loves on me, holds me! Hmm?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow..... What is so great about flowers, expensive gifts look what he is gonna teach your child when it gets older you will kick yourself in the ass when your child calls you a stupid whore when he/she doesn't get there own way. Besides don't you want to be treated good at all times just not when it's on his time. Theres great men out there that aren't ASSES like the one your married too. I would kick this ass to the sidewalk, someone else can deal with his stupid rude ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I feel your pain, but not as bad. Wow. That is rough... my DH is an ASS when we argue, but he is definitely not stupid enough to call me fat, OMG, or talk about other women, double OMG! When we fight he likes to yell and he does occassionally throw out a name...but that has gotten much better over the years. He's in counseling for anger managment and works on it, otherwise I would not put up with it. Its hard to as it is now...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Sorry hun... that's abuse. Whether you want to see it for what it is or not..... that's what it is. And those threats? I wouldn't take them so lightly either.

My husband came from a VERY abusive household. He suffered throughout his childhood with physical, psychological, & emotional abuse and saw his mother & siblings constantly abused as well.

Even given that.... we've been together 13 yrs now -- he has never raised a hand to me, threatened me, thrown things, yelled at me, put me down, belittled me... nothing. And we've been throught a LOT. The absolute worst thing he's ever said to me was that I was "...ACTING like a bitch.." (hehe, he was VERY careful to put that "acting like" in there 'cause he values his life so much).... and I WAS acting like a bitch 'cause he'd done something that pissed me off.

You need to REALLY consider getting away from that relationship.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 8:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• You are being abused. He's fitting the classic profile...beat the woman down metnally, and then throw her a bone or two of kindness.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...get some counseling with him. I notice you mentioned Christian preschool in another post...go to your clergy person. Although...if you are told that you need to take whatever's dished out...run screaming the other way.

Pleas,e take me seriously here. I don't want to read about you as another victim statistic.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:11 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• By the way..my husband has NEVER NEVER NEVER called me a rude name. NEVER.

My parents were married 53 years, and my dad NEVER NEVER NEVER used a rude name or said ANYTHING like what you describe.

• My SO is basically a rude and crude man so everything out of his mouth is expected to be rude! I just ignore it. My self esteem is high enough that I can let it slide down my back. His rudeness is his issue not mine.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009