Dont you JUST HATE belly touchers?

i was on the city bus with my son and we were getting off and this guy reached over and touched my belly and said have nice day.. i went off on him .. i told him try that again and ill chop your hand off! It doesnt happen often but when it does i get so pissed.. just becuase there is a baby in ther does not mean you have any right to invade mys space!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's been 11 years since my last baby, but I do remember how I HATED anyone touching me!! You are absolutely correct, NO ONE has the right to invade your space, without your permission!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:07 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• It would make me sick. Literally. I can't stand some stranger touching me period. To touch my belly makes me cramp up. I would have done the same but I probaly would have slapped his hand or arm. People see pregnant women and automatically (some people, not all) think that they can touch. It's ridiculous.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 8:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• ive never had a stranger try to touch my belly and ive been preg. 3 times and am now pregnant with my 4th. I am only 9weeks so i don't have a big belly yet, but if a stranger does try to touch my belly when it is bigger, i would not be very happy.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I agree-I don't like it at all, I slap everyone away. Unless I offer the belly, it's off limits, period. No one gets special treatment so family, friends, and even dad gets beaten off with a stick :)

Naayelesmommie

Answer by Naayelesmommie at 8:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Complete strangers---little creepy but I wouldnt yell at them lol!
    someone I know---I dont really care!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• oh, no - that's not something i like. family & friends are fine, 'cause i know they're just excited about the baby & it makes me happy knowing she has so many people that love her already. strangers, nuh uh, i might bite someone for that.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i never had a stranger touch my stomache but the only time i hated when someone touch my stomache is when they got all googly over it...i had one girl i know bend over to be face level with my belly and scream omg hi baby omg i cant wait to see your gorgeous face you beautiful lil sweetheart and then was like ok baby ill see you soon and then scream omg i love you baby and kiss my stomache...i was like wtf was that!!!! dont kiss my stomache...dont get all stupid about it. but i did love when my friend would talk to my belly and rub it and take pictures holding my belly...he was so sweet. but i was cool with friends touchin it...jus not people i didnt like or people that went over board with it.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:53 PM on Sep. 25, 2009