What should I make that's easy for a family get together?

I would like to make something impressive for My family what should I Bring?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I do the hashbrown casserole too, it always disappears, here's my recipe:

Hashbrown Casserole

2 cans cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
    1 cup sour cream
    1 large package frozen shredded hashbrowns (I think 30 oz.
    1 onion chopped
    2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix soups, sour cream, potatoes, onion and 1 cup of cheese. Spread in a 8 x 13 pan, and bake at 350 degrees for apr. 45 min. I sometimes add ham, or smoked sausage, but it disappears either way, and soooo easy!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have a great 5 cheese baked mac a cheese that will be a hit. Email me if you want the recipe.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• cheesy hashbrowns take a bag of frozen hash browns some diced up ham a can of cream of anything soup and some cheddar cheese and youve got a winner. I also recommend the book fix and forget it slow cooker recipes all teh recipes in the book take literally minutes to preapre and then simmer for hours to give you a "slaved all day in the kitchen" taste it's my bible and slow cookers are also extremely energy efficient and wont heat up the whole house so they are great for people who want to be more green.
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 8:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• at wal mart there are a ton of one dish meal taste of home 1/4 size magazines at the check stands and some other good ones on the main line.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009