enfamil A,R,LIPIL

OK MOM'S Q IS ABOUT ENFAMIL A.R. LIPIL WHAT DO U THINK OF IT?? WHO USE IT AND WHAT DO U LIKE ABOUT IT? AND WHAT U DO NOT LIKE ABOUT IT?

MY BABY DO SOME SPITTING UP BUT THE BIGGEST THING IS HE IS GASSY LIKE OMG!!!
AND WHEN DID THEY CHANGE THE RULES ON GIVING THEM JUICE? IT WAS JUST,5 YRS AGO WHEN MY DAUGHTER/GRANDAUGHTER WAS ON THE BOTTLE AND U COULD NOT GIVE THEM JUICE TIL THEY WAS I THINK 5MO'S ARE SO AND IF THEY CAN HAVE JUICE NOW AT A MO OLD! WHY CANT THEY STILL HAVE WATER??AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE LOL!!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 8:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have 3 children my first 2 were on enfamil ar because of spitting up and they did gr8 on it. The new juice thing is 6 mos now they change it like every yr now. Its rediculous... good luck hon!
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 9:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Water can kill a baby under 6 months old, its called water intoxication google it, juice has totally unneeded sugars. As for the AR, I don't think anyone should use cereal in bottles unless its a life or death thing, like spitting up so bad they are not gaining and doctor says too...AR means added rice.
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Hold off on juice until at least 2.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my grandson's doc said they changed it they can have juice now at 1 mo, half of a 4oz and at 2 mo's they can half a 4oz, i was like whattttt !!!when they change it how i found out he was having boo boo problems and she said he can have apple juice blew me away, THAT CAME FROM THE DOC A WK AGO
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 10:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Its not recommended to give juice that young. Some doctors will suggest it if there are problems with bowel movements, but not for everyday use. Personally, I don't think its a good idea to give anything other then formula or breast milk until at least 6 mos of age.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2009