If you have any finacial problems with budgeting, food, kids, please ask me?

I am very good with budgeting and helping out with giving advice! I am in that boat and have always had to budget, even if I was a millionaire I would still budget and make lists, wise people do it! It's a fact! I am not one of those people who can do it all in My head. But anway's I would like to help you out!

When I was married I paid for the entire wedding, all the groomsmen, bridesmaids, everyone was shocked that I did it on My own, My roomate left me I did it all on My own, plus I took care of 4 grown men all on My own and now a baby who has more then what she needs! :) Thanks to the Lord and his Angels :) I am so blessed.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• Could you help me to understand how to make a dentist appointment and use dental insurance and not be ripped off? My husband went in today and they set up a credit card and charged $1500 on it. Part of the cost was for my visit in October, which should be completely covered under insurance. The name of the place is Aspen Dental Centers and I think they are in business to offer credit cards. Can I cancel this? Please help.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• How are you budgeting on food? I am not going to do the beans and rice thing. I am very good at budgeting too, but although I use coupons, I still end up with a $350-$370 monthly grocery bill for a family of 3. I live in California, and the cost of living is higher here.

Also, do you know what banks are doing car refinancing without employment? I lost my job several months ago, and I wish I could get it refinanced lower without a co-signer/someone with a job. My interest is 6.1% and my payment is $471 a month.

The lender won't lower my payment for hardship either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• How do you make 1700 a month last four a family of five (2 under two). Rent and utilities take up about 1020 170 for a personal loan and car payment/insurance 400...so we only have 100 left!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Anon I can't help you because I have no way of contacting you since your Anon! :(
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You can help me, just post it here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Ok Sounds good, Lol I was going to do that in the first place sorry, so I always write down what we are having for dinners first and what ingredients I need so I will write them down.

Example: Veggies Fruits Meats Beverages Others
    Carrotts Apples Ham Canned Juice Bread

Get the idea?

I make a Budget amount first and I never go over the amount, don't ever get food the will rot fast, or goes by fast! Prepare all your foods, make recipes and to make them where you can use left overs out of them and don;t but boxed processed stuff. I hope this helps, just email me for more info. I could help you make out a list if you want.

Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:05 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Here are some ideas to make for dinner

Tuna Casserole
    Tater Casserole
    Toco's
    Burito's
    Fried Chicken
    Hamburger Gravy
    Shepard pie
    Omelets
    Hamburger Helper
    Steak with potato and salad, with fruit and corn
    penne pasta
    chicken curry with rice
    Home-made soups
    Cheese Burgers
    Pork
    baked chicken with rice, and fruit

My grocery List:

Veggies Fruits Meats Beverages Others

Broccoli Grapes Hamburger Bottled Water Bread
    3 Red Peppers Chicken Canned Juice Sour Cream
    Onions Hamburger patties Milk Cottage Cheese
    Chicken Patties
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:12 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Put them in a line going down, Never go over your budget No! Exactly what you need to buy, and bring your calculator it really helps! I love it!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:13 AM on Sep. 27, 2009

• I love your suggestions thanks many of them we have put to use or are already doing...although the food is going to be a hard one since my daughters are such picky eaters (thanks to dad and his mom!).
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 30, 2009