Do you believe in the Lord and Angels?

Growing up I always believed but never was soo close until 6 years ago is when I really started having a relationship with God. It's amazing because everything I pray about and ask help for He does! He's so amazing, when I'm scared He's their, when it's 3:00 am and I am about to get lost He's there, or the time I was in the South and almost got killed He was there! The time I gave birth and felt like I almost couldn't get My daughter out He was there, or the time I was online looking for a Man to marry My husband said He prayed within seconds I talked to him, he wanted a Women to love him for He! Well pray to God and ask him into your heart and ask him to flood your home with Angels! It works and you can feel their present, ask them to visit your baby it's funny how they smile, coo, and move their feet the angels like to mess with them and tickle them. Because after all babies are innocent! Born sinners but innocent young!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:27 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i believe in the Creator . The lord of mankind. I also believe in the Angels. I believe they are part of the unseen and The lord chooses who sees them but im not sure that babies do.I think it's natural stages of development. But truly only the Creator knows. Thank God for all those beautiful moments we have to be grateful for. reading this made me think of many. thanks
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009