Have you ever seen a Angel? What is your story?

I saw a Angel once at My Parent's house when I still lived back at home, it was a reflection on the tv and the light that was on. It was all in white and dancing in circles, it was soo happy and made me extreamly happy, I was praying to God at that time to be with me, to give me a family of My own, a Husband, and My career job counseling of some kind. And 2 years later I have it all! I am soo blessed! I just saw one 3 weeks ago the light was on, and I could see a angel all in white barely, barely could I see but it was just standing still kind of see threw but very peaceful! I prayed mins before to have God flood My Apartment with Angels everywhere I go that way I know I am safe and protected from all evil and temptations! I pray to not be tempted!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 8:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well i dont think ive seen an angel appear like you described..however i consider angels to be able to come in dreams and such and my friend passed away a couple months ago and i see him in dreams all the time. i know hes happy now.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Oh that's cool, yeah I see angels like very very clear, not like whoa there is a person infront of Me ,but like see threw white.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:59 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My "seeing " an angel happened when the western union/travel agency i worked for was robbed. A white shimmer appeared between where the robber was & my friend Janelle and I. there was no window near by so it couldn't have been the sun. I really feel God felt our fear & sent angelic protection
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I haven't seen one but at times when I'm at my lowest, in despair. I've felt the wings of mine holding me as mother does a child. Then peace.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My DH can see angels : ) but unfortunately I only see the fallen ones!!! : (
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:37 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yes, but only a couple of times. Most of the time they only give me signs.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2009