Baby is really high

Does your baby ever sit so high in your belly that it puts an intense pressure on your chest? It's almost like I just ate a huge meal, very uncomfortable and hard to breath, and when I sit a certain way I feel like I'm crushing her. She's going to be tall already I'm only 24 weeks. Some days she pushes on my cervix while others she does this-practically suffocates me. Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my pregnancy, around 7-8.5 months, i had a LOT of rib pain from my son having his feet and butt shoved up high. it hurt quite often, and i would always be putting pressure there on my belly under my boob to to try to relieve the pain. around 8.5 mos though, it got much better, i guess he dropped lower, and that gave me some relief.

i didn't have it so early so i cant really say if it's "normal" but i would guess that it is ??? :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009