i have a question about my belly

well my question is ...is it normal for my sides and top part of my stomache to kinda be uncomfertable...i mean baby is fine i know that but im thinking maybe its cuz my belly is stretching but idk ...its jus sometime i gotta sit down and take a time out and rub my belly. when i rub it,it feels better but before i rub it ...it jus kinda hurts..more of a uncomfertable feeling than a pain....so is it cuz my belly is jus stretching? idk cuz with my first baby i slept through the beginning(i was sleeping non stop) but this time im up for everything and feel everything.

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Id say your belly is stretching causing your symptoms and perfectly normal. Dont believe me? ASK your obgyn when you see him/her again
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• before you got pregnant the muscles and tendons around your abdomen were very close together as you get further along in your pregnancy the muscles stretch to be as much as 5 inches apart from one another weakning them and making them work harder to get simple tasks done its very normal to experience abdominal fatigue (as i would call it) your body is working in a totally new way
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 9:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009