spin off, what do you think of the inflatable holiday decorations?

the ones that are in about every other yard during the holidays now. so about half of you must love them. lol. so what are your opinions on these large decorations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't really like them but my sister got me a penguin one for Christmas a couple of years ago and I love mine!!

The snowglobes ones are really bad because they fog up and you can't see in them.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Love them
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm not into those kinds of decorations...a little too over the top for me. I prefer simpler and more natural decorations. I think the blow ups are great if you have small children.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 9:21 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i dont like things that make yards look funny this being one of them,if people do, im happy for them but its not for me,i personally love houses that are decorated with all lights and lights only,i do not like those reindeers too,omg i dont think they are as bad as the inflatables but they are really not holiday looking to me,and the other annoying thing is when people put up their lights take some time,my dad took all day putting them on nice and straight,some people i swear just throws them on,and why do people have them on and dont finish the job,like they have lights thru the house and HALF WAY thru the garage,wth is that all about?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I never really cared for plastic Christmas. I like traditional Christmas. Some lights and evergreen. Wreaths and candles on the windows.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 9:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Absolutely hate them. They aren't for me. But whatever people want to put in their yard is none of my business.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I prefer old school decorations. We have Victorian style decorations that we use.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• my opinion is that they are a wast ef time money dang are they ugly..lol
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 10:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I am really not all that into them, but the snow globe ones are cool, and our neighbors have one and it never fogs up..I don't get it. Anyway my boys 3 and 4 think they are the most amazing thing they have ever seen lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I hate them. They're kinda tacky, especially when you turn them off and they're just lying there deflated on the ground. Plus I think they're a serious waste of energy.
    My favorite decorations are simple ones, like evergreen and bows and white lights for christmastime...And just a scarecrow and some corn stalks and pumpkins for halloween & fall. Everything else is overboard in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009