Why is it that when someone asks an hnest question

some of you just HAVE to be a b!tch to them? If you don't like the topic - why can't you just move on to the next one? It is so irritating!

Stop being a B!TCH!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think it's because everyone has a spot and sometimes someone will touch that spot and hurt another w/out even knowing. It's a personal thing, cuz what some might consider a bitch others will consider a bold person. JMO
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 9:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Parenting is so diffrent for people and there is not perfect parent. I think that some people are too full of themselves and think they are right about everything and they have it so good that they jusge and don't understand other parents. Obviously there are parents who come on here for support and/or guidance and get bashed. It's good that parents are out there trying to get help and asking questions some parents don't because of the fear of being called names and being talked shit to. Those mothers are idiots pay no attention to them, continue striving to be the best parent you can be!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 9:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• because they have nothing better to do and they like hiding behind the anon buttons alot to
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Nope! Your not my ruler or master NOR are you the cafeMom Police. YOU get over it if it bothers you so darn much and STOP coming to the answer tab!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• BITCH= Babe In Total Controll of Herself Considering YOUR wording of the question you posted ARNT YOU being a bitch?  Yes you are!  Chicken SHit! Hiding behind Anon!

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• vbruno - dumb ass! you obviously don't realize or care that you are searchable - I do realize and I DO care!

It's not being a bitch to show who the real bitch is: and this time its you! thanks for clearing that up for me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2009