Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaginal Restoration

Has anyone has this procedure done? I believe there are two, one called Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery, and the other Virginal restoration. After my second child nothing feels the same, I have a very stretched vaginal tissue. Will this help me?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
  • I don't know and I can't understand such a thing. I had two c-sections, so I haven't a clue on what you are talking about.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

  • as far as I know, they just replace the hymen and don't actually do anything to the vagina. But I could be really wrong, its not something I have ever looked into.

    Answer by auroura at 10:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

  • You can do kegal excercises to tighten it all back up again. No expensive surgery.

    Kegel Exercises for Women      Reawaken your Sexual Responsiveness Learn Perfect Kegel Exercises now


    Answer by vbruno at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.