Flash Forward

Did anyone watch the premiere of Flash Forward this week? I saw a bit (im going to go watch it on abc.com in a minute so no spoilers!!) and im already hooked!! It looks so interesting! Though it looks like it has an opportunity to be like Lost..where the story line gets out of control and I get lost in the plot, lol. Did you watch it? What did you think?

(I also saw the premiere of Modern Family which is a hiliariously cute show and now Cougartown just started. Im loving abc's fall shows!)

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I only watched the first half and just couldn't get into it and Lost is my favorite show. Didn't watch Modern Family, but loved Cougartown!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• They are both soo good. Flash Forward had me literally with the willies. I will be watching again online as children kept interrupting me. If you like LOST you will love Flash Forward.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I loved Flash Forward (but I hate LOST with a passion!!!!!) I didn't get to see Modern Family but will most likely watch it this weekend.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• it was okay, definitely NOT as good as lost
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I never liked Lost, but I do think I'll like this one. It held my attention the whole way through. It looks very good.

And from what I have read online, they're going to tie it into Lost somehow - same creators on both shows.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• "And from what I have read online, they're going to tie it into Lost somehow - same creators on both shows. "

Can you give a link? The only connection I've been able to find is that there was an Oceanic billboard on Fast Forward that said "Perfect safety record" which was intended as a tease for the new season of Lost since Jack changed the timeline with the bomb. Other than that, no other tie-in noise going on?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i liked it, i will be watching again. still love LOST better, but i think i could get hooked on it.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:27 PM on Sep. 27, 2009