babyshower ideas?!?

in November, I'm having a babyshower. Only my husband & I know the sex of the baby. How should I decorate? I'm the creative type. I have to keep it cheap, but I want to have fun with it. I need game ideas, but I don't want the typical babyshower games. Also male and female's will be attending

iheartkewi

Asked by iheartkewi at 9:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So you mean that you want to keep the shower gender neutral? You could use the baby foot print image as your theme. That's pretty neutral. You can use blue, pink, green, and yellow to keep up the mystery.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Why not have a birth blessing instead of a birth shower? Decorate the party with the actual gifts that people are bringing. Instead of games, have people attending write down a blessing or piece of advice in a keepsake book for you, have some beads and thread/yarn on the tables for people to make you a bracelet or necklace you can take with you for the birth-- plant seeds in a pot or planter for baby, have people bring cooked meals you can freeze or just have a cooking party! Start googling, there are soo many ideas out there!
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009