Have you heard of Aspen Dental Centers and what do you think of them?

I'm wondering because they pushed the Care Credit card on us and charged us for services today that are more than two weeks away. Are we in big trouble? I've been searching the internet and reading complaints. Right now I'm asking here for opinions and personal experience. Thanks.

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Health

• Pay for services BEFORE you have them? weeks away? Dosnt sound very good to me. But the poster above me likes it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• We tried both them and All-Care Dental. Not good experiences for either of them. They charged us up front, then kept canceling appointments on us. When they canceled the sixth appointment, I asked for our money back ($600!!!) and they fought me on it. I ended up having to threaten to sue for payments for services not rendered. We will never pay up front again!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• We love them! No problems... I started using them because I get a discount there with my card...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009