Without bashing the other presidential candidate. Explain why you're voting for your candidate?

I just want to see why you're voting for McCain or Obama.

SylviaNCali

Asked by SylviaNCali at 5:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I will vote McCain because he is less pro-choice than Obama. I also believe McCain is more (as well as his wife) in line with my beliefs and American pride.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I think they both stink lol!! and NO I don't like Hilary or George!!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I vote democrat b/c they aren't dictating our personal lives.
    abby_dylan

Answer by abby_dylan at 6:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I dont really like either, but I would probably go with McCain. I liked Hilary
    starglo

Answer by starglo at 6:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Lesser of the evils, McCain. Better educated.. McCain. Less likely to be tied to terroists... McCain...I could go on but that sums it up for me.
    Mother2oneboy

Answer by Mother2oneboy at 6:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I support Obama because I agree with his ideas, particularly those to do with creating a universal healthcare system and ending the war. As a Canadian, now married to an American and living in the US, I am really disappointed to see how much people have to pay for healthcare, and hearing about how they struggle with insurance woes. I am also married to a soldier, and I am tired of hearing about people dying in Iraq(not only the soldiers, but countless innocent Iraqis), in a war that should have never ever happened.

I have never really cared about politics, until now.

It is time for a change. Obama=Change
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 7:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I agree with the person above me..although I was more for Hilary...either way it's Democratic all the way....My fiancee is a soldier currently in Iraq and I'm tired of hearing about our boys dying when this should have been done with a long time ago.I'm ready to just bring them home.Theres alot of the other issues I'm all for but it would take all day..Thats just my main thing.
    s_newton86

Answer by s_newton86 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Thanks for all the answers ladies. I'm looking forward to seeing more in the next few days to come.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 11:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I am not sure! I am just disappointed in the choices. If this is the best of the best...it makes me wonder just who is running our country.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I like and am voting for Barrack Obama. McCain scares me. He just called for more nuclear power plants, i think this put our country in danger and opens us up for attempts at terrorist attacks. I think we need better options when it comes to energy sources, and our economy, our families, our jobs are all suffering because of this war. I want peace, and better things, I want someone young, and someone who understands us. I think Obama can relate to that, since he didn't have a father growing up, and is partly a minority. He knows what the little people feel, and how hard it can be. He cares about more than just money.
    Ifiwereabook

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 1:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2008