All women feel the same?

My husband just told me tonight that "all women feel the same" when having sex. He was around quite a bit before we were married, had sex with tons of girls, but I'm the only girl he has ever had sex with who had kids. Hearing him say that I feel just like every other woman bothered me, made me feel like he wouldn't really care if he were having sex with ME or not. Would it bother you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Men don't know how to say things. He probably didn't say it right. They really stink at communicating, but I am sure he meant to qualify that statement with something like "but emotionally it's very different with you, because you are the love of my life." Try to just chalk it up to his man brain not knowing when he is saying something stupid to a woman.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would be pissed and hurt and definitely feel like he doesn't really care if it was me or not.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 9:59 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My husband would not agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• You shoulda said..... "Hmmmm...that's funny because I was just thinking of how different a "big" guy would feel"....stomp on his feelings a little. Serves him right. Asshole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• That's funny because my husband says the each woman feels different. According to him you can de finitely tell if a woman has been with a lot of men and the ones who hasn't! But I don't know since I'm not a man!

Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• My SO says the same thing and he's a male whore (imo). Some days I feel like just another woman to him but then again he never stayed with the other women, just me so that has to mean he stays with me bc he likes me, not bc of how I feel to him physically

Answer by admckenzie at 10:02 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Maybe he didn't mean it as bad as it sounded, lol. Men have a bad habit of sticking their feet in their mouths when they didn't mean too. Maybe he meant it as a compliment, as in even though you've had two kids you still feel just as firm as those women he'd been with that had none. Maybe??
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:25 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Then your hubby has been with allot of cold fish that dont know how to use the muscles down there that God gave all us women. The call it a "snapper" for a reason! Do Kegal excercises!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:37 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOL.. ya I do kegal excersizes too, just to hear those sweet words..'you're so tight baby' ...lol your hubby coulda thrown you a bone imo...no pun intended, he should have found just the right words to make you feel like you are the most beautiful sexiest woman he's ever known...butthead...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Actually, my fiance has said the same thing. He actually had to explain himself because I got really angry lol; but if a man is pretty big in that area I can see what he means. Because my fiance said it is the same firmness as the girls he'd been with before which actually isn't bad because he's only been with 6 other people besides me and I'm the first one to have had a kid before we had sex. He said it isn't really a difference between a virgin and a woman who has had children already.

But keep in mind, It isn't just the feeling of your vagina that gets him excited, it's what else you do in bed and the mental stimulation. So don't take it harshly; be happy =]
    zeroblivion

Answer by zeroblivion at 10:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009