Anyone take or have taken Nuvaring? How long did it take you to get prego after stopping it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your Dr should have told you what to expect. Each womans body is different in getting preggo with ot without birth controll. Hope you get preggo really soon.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i just stopped takin it so im waitin for it to happen soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Worst BC ever! When I used it I got estrogen poisoning then went through horrible withdrawal. I had hard lumps all over my head. It felt like a i was growing a horn! I drank liver cleanse tea to flush it out of my system. If you could be pregnant already then do NOT do any cleansing or detoxing. if you are certain you aren't pregnant you can get your body back to normal with a simple herbal detox. Red clover and raspberry leaf are best.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I used Nuvaring and loved it. It took me 2 months to get pregnant after I stopped using it. As soon as I finish breastfeeding I'll be going back on it.

Answer by missanc at 9:25 PM on Sep. 26, 2009