How can I make my hair grow faster??

I have heard there are some shampoos (with mint) that help; if so, any recommendations? Or other ideas?

CMAmomma

Asked by CMAmomma at 10:09 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nioxin!!!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 10:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• take vitamin e capsules, i started taking them a couple yrs ago and noticed a big difference, my nails dont break as much and not as bad split ends.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• L-Cystiene...it's an amino acid the hair is partly comprised of. I used to take it all the time, but I'm a bleached blonde and I found I was having to do my roots every week instead of every couple of weeks, my hair grew so fast..so I stopped using it...it makes the hair thicker as well, but it's crucial that you take 3 x's the amount of C as L-Cysteine or I guess you can get cysteine stones...the L- Cysteine I used to take was 500 mg. so I would just take 1,500 mg's of C along with it. Both are water soluable so you can take them every 4 hrs. if you wanted...I found twice a day was plenty. They say you shouldn't necessarily isolate amino acids like that though, so I took an amino acid supplement as well with the 8 essentials aminos. Btw an egg contains 250 mg's of L-Cystiene, so if your into eggs, they make your hair grow as well.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:26 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• massage your scalpe several times a day to stimulate the hair folicle to grow faster. Thats what my hair dresser says works.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009