implantation bleeding?? on depo?? please help me

okay so ive been on depo for neally 2 years now... i havnt even had as much as spotting in at least 6 months... so im alittle concerned right now..
heres my question

ive been getting cramping and im constipated and gassy.. ive also got a strong sense of smell like im smelling burnt toast atm.
i have lower back pain and i havnt been hungry at all.
my boobs are alittle bit sore and ive got a thick white discharge.

i took a pregnancy test last week but it was negative so i thought nothing more of it.
until last night.. when i went to the toilet and i had a very little amount of bright red blood on the toilet paper... so now im thinking i might of taken the pregnancy test 2 early. im also on a high dosage of thyroxine and reduil medication.
im feeling very very tired 2 the point where im finding it hard 2 keep my eyes open during the day.

is there a possibility that i am pregnant?? please give me some GOOD advice

krystelle17

Asked by krystelle17 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So, you are now starting a period. You are not pregnant. These symptoms do not mean you are pregnant. NO No and Hell No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• nope am on depo and had the samething happen to me twice and i been on depo for 6 mts. i had spotting twice for 2 days it was a light period.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 10:45 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• theres a reason your supposed to get reg preg tests when you are on depo, because it happens. go to a clinic and get tested
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009