Can a marriage survive if your sex life sucks?

My husband and I have sex every couple of months and it' s terrible. What should I do? I just don't want to have sex. I'm ruining our marriage............please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I was doing the same thing for a long time, I didnt want to at all, it was no different than doing the dishes to me, I got back in the game, made myself have sex and the more I did the more I got back into it. Then we started with toys etc to spice things up. Now we are back to the couple we were many many years ago. I really love my sex life now, but it took alot of work to get here, on both of our parts, dont be afraid to try new things and positions, dress up, C spot toys are really great, they can be used during sex with hubby and really intensify your O, but if you havent had one it will bring one on, for most people
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Try to get an appointment with a sex therapist! Or just a marriage counselor. Or talk to your doctor about your lack of sex drive, maybe they could help?
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• How often do you guys have sex? My husband and I have been married for 3 years...we started off having sex CONSTANTLY..not so much anymore.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Great sex is 80% or more mental. He needs to seduce your "mental" bc the physical is only 20%. Men just don't get that they need to make us feel wanted and desired long before they think about us putting out sex. Tell your man he has some homework to do if he wants it better!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:22 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Thanks everyone.

Except foxylady. Not very helpful. Do you realize real people write these questions about real problems? Be more sensitive.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2009