Anyone know any good do it yourself halloween costume for an infant.

Im trying to find a quick easy unique halloween costume that I can make myself. My little girl is 18 months old but fits into 12 month stuff as well.

AiyanaRose

Asked by AiyanaRose at 10:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Holidays

• My little girl (7 mos) is going as a ballerina...I am making the tutu with tulle and ribbon and she has some ballet slippers.....cheap and easy!
    Jakesmom1107

Answer by Jakesmom1107 at 10:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• A dalmation dog is easy. I did it for my first son when he was a baby. Take a white sleeper (use an older one or a cheap one) and colour black spots all over it. Then draw some spots on baby's face with face paint or make-up (I used some non-waterproof eyeliner). And draw a black doggie nose and whiskers. Cute, cheap and easy.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I second the tutu idea---they're super easy to make, and cheap! Add a pair of wings (you can usually find them at Dollar stores if you're not up to making them) and top her head w/some wire garland and she becomes a fairy. We make tutus all of the time, and I just made my daughter's costume if you'd like to see what I mean:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2532/3956677720_ecba2b52eb.jpg
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2448/3956677742_03641a89de_o.jpg

Feel free to message me with directions if you'd like. Or you can google "make a tutu" and you'll find plenty.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 3:32 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I got at Target in the $ bin head ban and tails I will have two devils and an angel
    last yr I had a cow boy and a cow girl ...................pants and bought them hats and boot they can wear them after the hoildays and again this yr
    my baby is going to be a calf and my older 2 are a farmer and farmers wife a dress and over alls
    and a black out fit w/ white felt for a few spots fo rthe baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Sep. 27, 2009