Engagement Gifts?

My good friend just got engaged to my husband's good friend (finally, lol!) and I want to get them something small for an engagement present. They don't really need much of anything (they're very self-sufficient and incredibly responsible) so what do you all think of getting them a Guest Book for their wedding as an engagement gift? Or can any of you think of something better, but along the same lines? I'd like to get them something they can use for their wedding but can't think of anything! Help!!!

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 10:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• If they are self-sufficient and incredibly responsible then there is obviously nothing that they need. You need to get them something that they want. Something they normally wouldn't buy themselves but would still love to have.
    My cousin and her sweetheart are finally getting married. He flys Cessnas whenever he can and they wanted a cake topper of a Cessna with a bride and groom but after a year of searching they had given up. I found a glass blower to make one for them. I love finding things for people when they are certain that it doesn't exist.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 11:00 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• not for wedding, but an array of kitchen towels and even hot pads/oven mits for different seasons and holidays. i got that for my wedding and LOVE LOVE LOVE that gft!!!!

as for wedding, what about like a quil and ink for the guest book? :) even if it is decoration or whatever.

or a great bottle of vintage wine or something?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009