has any one ever had a threesome?

or would you or would you let wanna see your man sleep with another women

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.

Never say never, but at this point, no.

And no :p

I had a dream last week that we tried a threesome and it got really out ofhand and my hsuband kept bringing home women and screwing them in front of me and I was SO scared he was going to get one of the pregnant or give me a disease :(
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:52 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I've done it a few times, and it was lots of fun! Every time was with good friends of mine who I trusted and had known for a long time; my marriage is still intact, and so are my friendships. Probably won't be doing it anymore now that DD is in the picture, but it's something we can say we've done, and we had a good time doing it. :-p
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have with my ex-boyfriend. We had 2 and I had 1 with two friends. With my ex, things got really out of hand. He didn't have sex with the other girls (both seemed more interested in me, not him, haha) but I think he was a sex addict. He was really into doing stuff like that and became sort of obsessed with threesomes. He couldn't just have regular monogamous sex and we ended up breaking up b/c he kept cheating on me. I'm married now and I don't think I'd have one with my DH. I"m a mom now, not a college kid. I barely even have time for regular sex! Maybe when we're older, but my DH isn't that interested. He thinks it just opens up our marriage to bad shit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I have not...my husband and I have discussed it and played around with the idea for a while now. I think my husband just wants to watch me with another woman...I've never done anything passed kissing a girl while I was drunk - maybe feeling a boob? I think my biggest concern is that after we do that, he will always compare me to another woman sexually or I will never be enough. I play with the idea constantly...
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• no but me and my hubby are discussing it :-) i was thinking about sending him a video of some girl on girl action on me and a friend of his while hes in iraq for an x mas present too.. but these are just discussions we will seeee
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• i wish lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• does Me, Myself and I count?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I did it once with a girlfriend and her boyfriend...and it ruined the friendship because he was paying more attention to me than her. I did it a few time with my ex and his friends. But I was extremely drunk during every one of those occasions. I don't think I could do it sober. And no, I would never want to see my boyfriend having sex with another women...I would end up beating her ass! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 25, 2009