Is it the government's responsibility to take care of you because you made a dumb mistake?

Should the government take care of people who don't plan ahead and can't take care of themselves? Why do the smart people who have jobs have to take care of those that can't seem to get it together??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh lord..bored tonight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm not sure I quite understand the question. Do you mean PA? Take care of people how? I'm sorry, I must be in need of more coffee. :)
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• No it's not the government's responsibility. Too many out there seeking a free handout right now. The utility companies are shutting off power right and left out there because too many are relying on others to pay their bills. As I have said numerous time... assistance will not be out there much longer. No more PA. No more welfare... Nothing. So, get used to hard times ahead. It's do or die. Get off your butt and get a job... the new motto of America!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I SMELL A TROLL TRYING TO START STUFF!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• this is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. I am sooo dumb. I got pregnant when I was 24. I finished college and am still unable to "take care of myself"... or maybe the economy has gone to hell and it is almost impossible to get a job of anysort. The government assists people- it does not take care of them. go f- yourself.

I am sooo sick of these questions. They are not supported by statistical evidence. It is impossible to live off of public assistance. Ficking idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• How is this "Just for fun"...sounds more like "Just for hate."
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I'm with Brickhouse95. I think there should be a new category with this title- because this section is not very much fun anymore.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:41 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I know I don't want to pay for you...can I please have my money for my family?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:42 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• First off, LOVE how you people agreeing with her, post anon. Don't bother taking responsibility for what you say, it only makes you look like a hypocrite for even asking the question as an anon.

Okay. Doesn't the government take care of knocked up military wives? Yeeah. And honestly, I see a sh** load of those women begging for handouts, when they choose to get knocked up. So actually, it's not just people on PA. Technically, on-base housing and everything they provide is government help too.

THESE GIRLS AREN'T SERVING YOUR COUNTRY, dumb mistake too?

Take into consideration what group you're trying to knock because you think you're so much better.
    VonWiggles

Answer by VonWiggles at 11:43 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I don't want to seem stupid but what is PA?
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009