What do you think I should do?

Why would a woman who is in her 30's talk about how I dress when she will dress with see through white pants one day,writing on her butt the next, neon top and camoflauge pants the next?I dress decent and keep to myself but she will always try and talk about me to her gf. She used to dress classy but now very tacky. We have similar taste but you can tell it is for shock value and to one up me. I have so much more in life going on, she is the last person I am thinking about. Is there something I can say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Tell her to leave you alone. Or don't say anything to her and get over it. Who cares what she thinks? Who the hell is she? Does she buy your clothes? Does her opinion really matter? Nope. So don't take to heart what she says. You dress the way you want to, her opinion doesn't matter. Females are catty sometimes. We will pick on the littlest thing to make ourselves feel better. Thats what it sounds like she is doing to you.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Um, just a thought, but why are you even associating with this type of person. Why let her into your life. That's a friend I could do without.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I don't. BUt she will spot me in the school parking lot and talk to her gf while in her car. Just very hs stuff. The funny hting is that the school already complained to her about how she dresses. But she will talk about me.I just want to know what I can say to her in a very classy way that she is silly to talk about me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• If this is a work situation many jobs do enforce a dress code. If this affects your job you can confer with protocol to make sure you are up to code or report her if necessary.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Not a work issue. A sahm issue at a school.Like I said she was reprimanded and not me and she wears clothes at shock value now and then she will talk about how I dress. I want to say something without sounding personal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I guess If someone constantly talked about something about me I would say something like

"Im glad you care about me so much but that you'd constantly talk about me but I have to let you know....the feelings not mutual"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 25, 2009