what are some decent free dating sites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I've never done a traditional dating site, but I met my husband on facebook. I had a myspace for about 2 weeks, but got rid of it - that place is a meat market! It was really bad with the types of guys that would message me. Facebook tends to be more of a social site - not just dating, but making friends, too. As well as finding people I haven't seen in years and years. There's just a maturity level there that's nice. I also met my best friend on facebook and she met her boyfriend on there. But as for dating sites, I've heard good things about eHarmony and bad things about Match.com, but I think you have to pay for both of them. Good luck!
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I met my husband on a site called Fubar. It advertises itself as an online bar. I did not sign on to it for dating purposes, but because a friend said it was fun. The atmosphere may not be for everyone, but there are some really nice people on the site. I know for a fact that many friendships started there have led to real relationships and even marriage.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 26, 2009