Q. What do smart blondes and UFO's have in common?

A. You always hear about them but never see them.

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a blond, a brunette, and a redhead are running from the cops. they come up to a farm, and the brunette runs up a tree, the redhead runs into the cow pasture, and the blond hides in the barn behind a sack of potatoes. the cops come and call up into the tree, "anybody up there?" the brunette goes, "tweet tweet". so the cops run over to the cow pasture and call out, "anybody in there?" the redhead goes, "moooo". so the cops run into the barn and ask, "anybody in here?" the blond says, "poe-tay-toe!"
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Q. Why did the blonde stare at the can of frozen orange juice?
    A. Cause it said concentrate.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• Q. What do you call it when a blonde dies her hair brunette?
    A. Artificial intelligence.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• A man with a nagging secret couldn't keep it any longer. In the confessional he admitted that for years he had been stealing building supplies from the lumberyard where he worked. "What did you take?" his priest asked. "Enough to build my own house and enough for my son's house. And houses for our two daughters and our cottage at the lake." "This is very serious," the priest said. "I shall have to think of a far-reaching penance. Have you ever done a retreat?" "No, Father, I haven't," the man replied. "But if you can get the plans, I can get the lumber."
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:47 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• what did the blonde say when she opened the box of cherrios?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:48 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• In this life I'm a woman.

In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate.
    You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup... gonna be a bear.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOL, I don't know, what did she say?
    Katrina3016

• look daddy dougnut seeds
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 11:54 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"

Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• LOL
    Katrina3016