CAN ANYBODY HELP ME FIGHT FOR MY SON?? ILLEGAL ADOPTION.

IVE BEEN FIGHTIN FOR OVER A YEAR ALMOST TWO TO GET MY SON BACK..I HAVE FOUND A LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE BUT HAVNET FOUND ANY SUPPORT BESIDES THE SUPPORT OF MY BOYFRIENDS FAMILY!! PLEASE HELP ME GIVE THE VOICE TO ME MY BF AND SON!! WE ALL DO NOT DESERVE TO SUFFER OVER PEOPLES SELFISHNESS!!

MomNeedUrHelp

Asked by MomNeedUrHelp at 11:46 PM on Sep. 25, 2009 in Adoption

• I'm going to pray that the right thing in this situation happens. I think this is a good example on why laws need to be changed. Ati 13 and the rest of you. IF what she is saying is true, this child was legally kidnapped. Should children that are stolen, not be returned to their correct parents? How would you feel if your child was stolen and sold for adoption? Would you not want your child back? I think the fact that the child was stolen and not returned will affect the child more then losing his adoptive parents. If what she is saying is true, the correct thing for the adoptive parents to do is to return the child.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I think that's all you can do. How was it an illegal adoption? Did you sign any contracts?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I would need more details before I can give advice. How is it illegal? Did you sign consents for the adoptive parents? Did you sign papers terminating your parental rights?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• read my blog heres the html

it tells u full discription of everything that happenddd...its too much to type on here..\

http://sirsrealmom08-anillegaladoption.blogspot.com/

all im askin is for some support
    MomNeedUrHelp

Answer by MomNeedUrHelp at 11:55 PM on Sep. 25, 2009

• I read your blog, and I feel for you... I can't even imagine how hard this must be. It sounds like you need to press fraud charges on your mom for forging the paperwork to the agency, and see if that gets you anywhere. Did she forge your signature? If she did, then that's a felony and you could get your baby back because you never signed the papers.

BUT... you need to think about what this is going to do to your little boy. It's going to be months before this gets straightened out... IF this gets straighted out. He will have bonded with his adoptive family. You won't be mommy to him any more. I know that's hard to hear. Your son should never have been given away when your heart told you not to do it. You should have found councilign and the adoption agency should have provided it. But now that it's done, it will hurt the adoptive family and your son. Think long and hard. I wish you the best.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:05 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• How old was he when placed for adoption? He's almost 20 months old now? You went back to the agency before 6 months was up.....so how do you have pics of his 1st bday? Do you know the adoptive parents? Are they family?

Your blog that was started a couple of hours ago stated that you couldn't find any legal help, but here you say that you have found legal representative. I'm confused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Is that your son in your avatar? He's standing up? How old is he in that picture-a year? How did you get that picture? Is it an open adoption?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 2:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• How could you not know your mom faxed papers that she finished filling out instead of you? Obviously your child was not with you when this happened so you must have signed something before then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I am even more confused after reading the blog thing. You put the child for adoption right? Then you say your mom "Finished" papers & forged your name to an agency you never heard of?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Please fill in these details.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2009