Do you ever meet your hubby partly naked some where?

if my hubby is like 50 miles away i will travel to see him but i would change and just wear a long coat naked to just watch my mans eyes pop out when he gets this little surprise

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One time I picked him up in my bra and panties with a cloak wrapped around me from work :) he was shocked in a good way.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• lol i would never do that unless i lived in the country and it was miles of fields and finally his job,he would have to call saying noone else there for me to ever consider that,and no i have never done it nor will i be doing it,lol
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Ive waited on the couch naked for him to get home from work
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I have did that!!! but i have also walked outside of my farm house with a towel when my hubby gets home, thank gosh for the country thats the only reason i am so brave !!!
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• yep that is much fun or short skirt and no panties
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2009