Does anyone have some ideas that would work?

My husband is in the Air Force and is going to be putting on SrA [E-4 or Senior Airman] in January... I’m at a complete loss of ideas for things to wear because by the time it rolls around I’ll be just about 6 months pregnant-

I still want to look nice, but I’m worried about what would look okay with a baby bump.

Does anyone have some ideas of what would work?

Thanks a million.

Courtney
[Dominick's Mom]

Nicky-BoysMom

Asked by Nicky-BoysMom at 12:36 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my sister graduated college when i was about that far along, i found a really cute long sweater at target and black leggings that i wore throughout the pregnancy they were both soo comfy! and the long sweater style is/was (last year) in too so its not out of fashion, and it didn't so much hide the baby bump but slimmed the look of it down a bit.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:49 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Mptherhood Maernity has nice things, you could also wear a sweater and black pants I lived in sweaters and black pants at my baby shower in september/ thanksgiving in november/ sweaters and black pants
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 12:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You can wear a nice dress...nothing too snug tho, you want to be comfortable! or a nice pants suit. motherhood maternity has nice stuff! Just remember pregnant bellies are gorgeous...so dont be afraid to show off that bump!
    perfectxsinx

Answer by perfectxsinx at 2:46 AM on Sep. 26, 2009