Does anyone have some ideas that would work?

My husband is in the Air Force and is going to be putting on SrA [E-4 or Senior Airman] in January... I’m at a complete loss of ideas for things to wear because by the time it rolls around I’ll be just about 6 months pregnant-

I still want to look nice, but I’m worried about what would look okay with a baby bump.

Does anyone have some ideas of what would work?

Thanks a million.

Courtney
[Dominick's Mom]

Nicky-BoysMom

Asked by Nicky-BoysMom at 12:37 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• Check out ebay or local consignment shops. You might be able to find either a maternity dress or a regular gown that you could alter & find a great price on it.

Personally, I think the best look for pregnant women is very simple--classic lines & fabrics. I would go for a baby-doll style as that way you can buy it early & you know it will fit when you need it. Sheath styles can look very nice as well but I wouldn't buy it until right before the event as your size could change dramatically. Whatever you choose, make sure you can wear a good bra underneath it. Also, make sure you have supportive shoes. Have fun!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Check out Motherhood Maternity...they have some very reasonably priced and adorable clothing! That's where I got all my clothes for my 2nd pregnancy and I got everything from lounge clothes and pajamas to things I could wear to work at the bank. Love it!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:39 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Angelina Jolie made the maxi dress look good all through her last pregnancy
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:47 AM on Sep. 26, 2009