Mommies you know when we dress up for a kinky night. What would you dress your hubby in?

I would love to see my hubby in a playboy bunny suit since that darn thing is his favorite out of my other outfits.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would dress my hubby as a female and make him look like meme off the drew carey show then take pics and use it as blackmail .... hehehe
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:45 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My beloved is a soldier, and I think he looks damn sexy in his everyday ACU uniform. However, we have never had sex while he is in uniform. So, I would have to say that I would tell him to put on his ACU pants, undershirt, and dog tags (I bet that button-fly would make for easy access).
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:57 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• i have made him satin pjs one year and the softest chamois loin cloth a couple of years ago

mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Hahaha!!! Gotta Love the easy access ACU's have and boy are they sexy....

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 2:24 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Dingaling duck tape
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Sep. 27, 2009