When was the last time you felt really sexy?

I have never thought very highly of my physical appearance (I think my eyes are my best asset). I have had weight issues for years, and at 23 I still have recurring acne. To make matters worse, I gave birth to a large baby last year, so now my stomach skin is actually tighter the heavier I am! As a result of all of this, my libido has been down lately, and I never feel comfortable being on top during sex. However, tonight I was suddenly overcome by the urge to wake my beloved up by crawling on top of him and just taking charge. Afterwards, he asked me to just stay on him and he held me for a while. Then, I slipped on my prettiest nightgown and stepped out back with him while he smoked. I realized as the cool air washed over me that I felt unexpectedly comfortable in my own body. I felt sexy. :)

EternalChild86

Asked by EternalChild86 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AFTERTHOUGHT....I am a little concerned now because it is possible we just conceived our second child! LOL
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• lol
    well congrats on feeling sexy ...i dont remember the last time i felt sexy ...
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• aww OP...lol last night for me♥

feeling sexy is all about confidence.. and i have all i can handle!♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• That's so great for you! I'm happy for you feeling sexy.

I don't recall ever feeling sexy. I've never really thought it about myself and no one has ever told me I'm sexy. I don't know if it's my physical appearance or what. Oh well, lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Yesterday at the store this nice looking guy was checking me out... It boosted my ego and I thought "Sorry dude this is all for my hubby"
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 2:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• last time I felt sexy... what year is this? its been a long time
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:34 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• A very long time. God I need a new man
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Sexy is NOT a state of BEING but rather a state of MIND! If you feel good about yourself and love yourself, then you will have NO problems feeling sexy! I feel sexy when I am with my husband because he loves me and accepts all that there is to accept about me. Now, I don't go throughout my day thinking to myself "oh, I'm sexy". I do feel sexy though when I want to. :)
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 4:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I am so proud of you! I have been feeling the same way you have for the last 2 1/2 years. I feel unattractive and gross. I haven't felt sexy since before I was pregnant with my daughter. August of '06 to be exact.
    Marilynz_Mommy

Answer by Marilynz_Mommy at 7:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• hahaha the last time i felt sexy was before i got my HUUUUGE baby bump lol! now i feel like a little beach ball rolling around :] but i know what you mean by just a rush came over you and felt sexy! it happens to me too! and dh loves it! lol i used to get "dressed up" (more like dressed down) lol for him...that also boosts your confindence level!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:51 AM on Sep. 26, 2009