what kinds of gifts can you send to your man at work?

i want to surprise my fiance by gettin a gift delievered to him at work. about six months ago i already sent him an arrangement from edible arrangements with a bear that was included. HE LOVED iT! i know flowers is too cliche but idk what else there is to do and i want to try and do something different... if you have any ideas please let me know!! thanks!

AutumnStarre

Asked by AutumnStarre at 12:52 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• Have a large cookie delivered......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• You could send chocolates or see if a local coffee shop would deliver coffee. Or maybe order lunch & have it delivered?
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Balloon bouquet.. you can get a nice one for about $15. They are fun and cute. You could include his favorite candy.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:20 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Chocolate: Bissingers or Ethel M

Answer by rkoloms at 7:03 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Wait, Dale and Thomas Popcorn. http://www.daleandthomaspopcorn.com/

Answer by rkoloms at 7:04 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My dh loves retro candy and I went to Mr. Eds and got him a bunch. Put it in a mini Radio FLyer wagon and put it in the fron lobby with his nmae on it. He loved it.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:52 PM on Sep. 27, 2009

• Wow! I am just tripped out by the fact that your husbands have jobs that you can do that! My husband works in a metal smithing plant and anything I would send would get covered in the metal bits, acetone, and ferrite :-( yum
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:17 AM on Sep. 28, 2009

• Cookies, baked goods, a plant (less "girly" than flowers), fruit or deli platters, candy.

Basically, something he can share, but won't be embarrassed by (or you be embarrassed by) him opening by anyone who comes by, including his boss. Something he can share will also give his coworkers a positive opinion of you.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:59 PM on Sep. 28, 2009

• I think it depends on where he works :-)

You could also consider doing something like calling his favorite restaurant or take out place and sending him lunch as a surprise. Or, if his favorite doesn't deliver, go to his favorite place and order it to go, then have a taxi or messenger service deliver it.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:08 AM on Sep. 29, 2009

• A basket of his favorite things to snack on>>Something easy to snack while working...

selling avon. ....www.youravon.com/kguilliot
    Anonymous