what is the best cloth diaper to buy?

zweetmaeve

Asked by zweetmaeve at 1:44 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's pretty much a personal decision. If you don't know much about cloth, there are a few groups on here that are GREAT, especially when you're first starting. Hubby prefers prefolds and covers (so long as he doesn't have to use a Snappi or pins), but I prefer pocket diapers (LOVE my Bum Geniuses!). Check out those groups here on CM. They have a lot of great info about any kind of cloth diaper you could want. Also, there are some sites that offer mixed "trial" packages of different kinds of diapers. I'd say more about it, but I'm tired. Check out those groups or PM me and I'll give you a bunch of links.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:15 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I love my Bum Genius!! Happy Heinys are NOT so great though--they're the first diaper I bought and while they are a decent diaper, their quality is nowhere near that of Bum Genius.

When DD started being able to pull her diaper off, I really started to love Fuzzi Bunz.

But as PP said, it all depends on you! Check out some of the groups. I personally only like pocket diapers--I disliked the all in ones and the prefolds with covers, but pockets just worked for me! HTH
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:23 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• my husband just bought bumgenius. he said these are the best cloth diaper. so well see, i think so too.
    thanks for the advice.
    zweetmaeve

Answer by zweetmaeve at 6:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2009