• In the Spotlight:

halloween costumes

i was going to have my little guy dress up as a pirate for halloween, but ive changed my mind. he is 2 and most likely will not keep a hat, mask, or any kind of head piece on...does anyone have any suggestions for a costume? homemade or store-bought???

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My little one is 2, she is going to be Minnie Mouse with a homemade costume. She isn't fond of hats, but she loves having her hair put up and will leave hair decorations alone. I am making little foam ears with an opening in the bottom to slip over her pigtails/mini buns. If yours won't sit still for hats and head pieces, what about cowboy, just have the hat hanging behind him. My oldest went out as a hobo for her 2nd Halloween. Cheapest costume ever. haha Added some patches with needle point floss onto some overalls, put on some mismatched socks and shoes, and tied a bandanna full of socks to a stick. lol It is actually one of my favorite costumes ever. So cute.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 2:06 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• My son is 2 1/2 and im unsure whats hes going to be... i doubt he will keep a mask or hat on... i still want him to be cute things but the husband is trying to get him to go as something scary...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Childrens Place and Gymboree have cute costumes that might work for him....
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 2:16 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• when my son was two he was a vampire. I painted his face so there was no hats to get tossed off. try http://spirithalloween.com/ . thats where we got his costume last year, and plan to get his frankenstein costume this year

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:28 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• my son is going to be an oompa loompa. Orange face paint and green hair color will make the costume super easy, original and awesome!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:29 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• superman
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009