Have you ever helped a homeless person people out?

Tell me friend, when you say “Get a job” how do you do that?

I have a need to work…But I have no IDNo phone,No residence,No transportation,No references,No clean clothes,No place to wash And if I do find work, I can’t cash my check I’m HomeleWhile most people think or assume that all homeless people are druggies or alcholic's or some other, that may be the case, but there are sooo many families who Lost their job= No MoneyNo Food
No House anymore ( Evicted ) Or Lost because they can't make paymentssome don't have any family or many friends to lean on, nor would their friends want to take extra responsibility of a family.
= No phone now ( Were not making payments ) Why because you have No Money ;( ) = No internet because no payment '= Debt, No medical, No insurance, No car Insurance = no driving unless want to be into trouble = No Cable, Most people can't afford anything like families!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:58 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have given food and clothes to homeless people.
    btw, i've had a few friends in college who did reports on homelessness and how difficult it is to get out of it. It's easy for us to sit back and tell others to get a job ...but would YOU hire someone who looks like they've been wearing the same clothes for a month (because they have). No. most professionals wouldn't because they expect "serious" applicants to come in dressed appropriately. Luckily, here in my town there is a program that helps homeless people get on their feet by helping them with clean clothes, resume's and the like. ...But there's a high demand for it and many people end up waiting for months to take advantage of the support.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:05 AM on Sep. 26, 2009