IS IT RIGHT FOR MOTHERS HERE TO

know someone here is some ones mother,is it okay for them to encourage the child to hate her mother and be disrespectful? Today a mother here and alot of the other moms,who do not know her,ganged up on this childs mother.I'm wonder how those moms would feel if it were them in that mother's shoes?? I'm new here I was told what a great site this was.I'm not so sure. I was in this group and they went after this childs mom. It was so mean I felt sorry for her.I wouldn't want a bunch of "mothers" to teach one of my 4 boys to hate me,call me names, and just be disrespectful.I always thought mothers were suppossed to be teachers as well!Just because a child may be grown, does it mean you can tell them its okay to treat her mother that way? Actually help her hurt the woman.From what I saw the mother is a good mother. I just thought it was mean.does alot of that happen here??I went to the mom's profile I saw a loving family....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Just like in the real world, there are good women here and bad women.
    There is a lot of bashing and disrespect on this site. It is true.
    But there is also a lot of good on this site. For me, this site has been very helpful. I dont have any friends in real life and i'm the only mom i know in the situation that i am in. Here, i can talk to other moms who can relate with me at least half way. Find some good groups.
    i do NOT recommend The Newcomers Club. ...i think that group is horrible. But there are lots others here that can be very helpful. It all depends on your interests.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:18 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ooh...you know you're not supposed to talk negatively about any CM group, momma.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• What she said was, she wouldn't recommend it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• If I knew what you where talking about. The post you where talking about. I could comment on your post better.

Every one has their own opinions.

Answer by louise2 at 9:33 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Wow, what kind of group advocates attacking members? It's against CM rules to attack others. I'm glad I'm not in groups like that. The group owner should have handled that.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:43 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• ppl hide behind screens... its pathetic. if anyone cares to say something to evilive, they can say it to my face in person:

615 vance jackson
    san antonio, tx 78201

ill have tea.

evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:21 PM on Sep. 26, 2009

• THEY CAN BE CRUEL AROUND HERE AND VERY VERY CATTY TOO.THAT SAID, I HAVE MET SOME OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS HERE,ONE COMES TO VISIT ME AT HOME THE OTHERS I SPEAK WITH ON THE PHONE ,THO WE MAY LIVE STATES APART,WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS. SO I'D SAY THERES TRASHY AND CLASSY AND I DO THINK ITS JUST AWFUL YOU HAD TO SEE SOMEONE ATTACKED LIKE THAT.I FEEL BAD FOR HER AND ALL I KNOW IS WHAT YOU WROTE! PROBABLY BECAUSE ITS BEEN DONE TO ME HERE TOO. REALLY THO NOT EVERYONE HERE IS INTO FIGHTING.JUST BE CAREFUL WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH AND WHERE YOU HANG OUT AND AS FOR THAT GROUP, I'D WRITE THE OWNER AND THEN WRITE THAT MOM, AND BOTH OF YOU NEVER EVEER GO BACK.THAT GROUP SOUNDS FISHY AND TRASHY AND I HOPE I NEVER END UP IN IT LOL. SERIOUS.THAT MOM COULD PROBABLY REALLY USE A FRIEND
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 7:06 PM on Sep. 26, 2009