Is it hard for you to loose weight after having a baby?

I think for me it's that I would like to tone My body up!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i am not fat i wanna tone up too, i just have some extra loose skin on my abs my baby is already 4 months so i wanna start working out too :)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 2:40 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• oddly it was really easy for me to lose weight. its weird because its usually SO hard for me to lose weight. but 7 months later after having my dd im LOWER than what i was before i got pregnant
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• Breastfeed BF BF!! I was able to lose the weight in 6mos. You burn a lot of calories. Also don't overindulge while prego.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:27 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I ended up losing so much weight after DD 2 that my family thought I had an eating disorder :~S I have a very fast metabolism, and couple that with breast feeding, and the pounds just wouldn't STOP dropping off of me lol

Now DD is almost 2 and still nursing, and I've been using Yoga to tone up more.

With my first DD, I didn't nurse (she was placed for adoption at birth) and never quite lost all the weight until I had DD number 2.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:26 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• I went back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 117, a week after delivering.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:09 AM on Sep. 26, 2009

• It wasn't as fast as a week but by 3-4 months I had lost most of it. and by 6-8 months I weighed less than I did when I went to my 1st appointment. I was 152 at my 1st appointment and now I am 135-139. I am super excited.
    Liz0808

Answer by Liz0808 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 26, 2009